We have a Federal Firearms License,commonly known as a FFL.We can buy sell or transfer weapons.We buy and sell rifles,pistols,and shotguns.Sorry no assault weapons.We can also help you do your private party transfers(person to person),or out of state purchases being transfered here .We recommend that when you purchase a gun from an out of state seller, you first check our state and local laws to see if the gun is allowed here.This can be done by contacting the California Dept. of Justice.